Hub Community Guidelines
We focus on bringing a safe professional environment for everyone. We want people in our products to feel comfortable expressing their opinions and content. To fulfill these goals, we have created community guidelines listed below. Note that these guidelines are not limited to what is listed below and may be updated over time.
- Be professional in the app. Please keep posts and comments positive and supportive.
- Authentic You! Please do not impersonate anyone or anything; just be yourself.
- Stay calm, cool, and kind.
- Respect others’ rights to express their views, experience, opinions, information, and advice.
- This site is not to be used for political or religious content, including comments, jokes, or debates.
- Please do not spam, harass, or abuse anyone in Hub.
- You may market your services in your own post. Please do not hijack a post to sell your brand, services or products.
- Do not compromise, use, or invent another person’s account or identity.
- Do not use Hub for illegal purposes.
- Do not post or share any type of illegal content.
- Hub should not be used to harm or concern others in any way.
- Follow the law, and you’ll likely avoid legal concern from Hub and authorities.
- Hub will not discuss other members with you or if we have taken action on their accounts.
If you feel like someone or a hub is abusing the above stated guidelines, send an email to [email protected]b.com.