* designed and proposed a 120-credit Music Business B. Mus. degree within the accreditation guidelines for studies in Music, Business, and Music Industry created jointly by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM) and the Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business (AACSB)
Taught a variety of courses at Montclair State University including:
* Intro to the Music Industry - dealing with major and independent music publishers and record labels, as well as managers, agents, attorneys, and promoting original recordings.
* Special Topics in TV and Digital Media: Music Licensing
* Special Topics in TV and Digital Media: Music Supervising for Movies, TV, and Games
* Special Topics in TV and Digital Media: Music Industry Contracts
* Rock and Rap Music as Cultural Phenomena
* Music Technology I - dealing with basic music copying and sequencing skills utilizing Finale music notation software and GarageBand.
* Music Theory I
* Graduate Music Theory I (Musical Style and Analysis)
* Aural Skills I
* Aural Skills III
* Independent Study in the History of Electronic and Computer Music
* Music History III (Music after 1890)
* Composition lessons (both graduate and undergraduate students)
Also taught courses for MSU's Extension Division to middle and high school students as well as working professionals:
* Music Technology: GarageBand
* Music Notation: Finale
* Music Appreciation: Chamber Music After 1985
* Composition lessons
The Business of Music dealing with copyrights, music publishers, record company operations, managers, attorneys, releasing independent recordings, and arts management featuring special guests.
Rock as a Cultural Phenomenon
Composition lessons (private to undergraduate Composition majors)
Released 5 albums as an independent artist and am currently working on some new releases.